Step 1: Manage Users
Add new users (1), edit existing user details and manage user permissions (2).
Step 2: Define Groups of Schools
Manage the custom columns that you would like to be available for the schools and colleges in your group.
(1) Go to Analysis Setup > School / College Groups
(2) Click Add a Group
(3) Name the group, select the schools/colleges to be included and click Add Group.
Once completed, you will be able to filter your analysis based on the group(s) you have set up.
Step 3: Define Custom Columns
Set up and manage the custom columns that you would like to report on.
(1) Go to Monitoring Setup > Custom Columns
(2) Click Add a Custom Column
(3) Name the custom column, define the values and click Add Custom Column.
Once you have pressed Save Custom Columns (bottom right), schools and colleges will be able to upload this data via their own Connect accounts. You will also be able to filter your analysis in Summit based on these columns, once the data has been uploaded.
Step 4: Define Custom Comparison Groups
In addition to the standard comparison groups, Summit allows you combine multiple filters to define custom groups for your analysis.
(1) Go to Analysis Setup > Custom Groups
(2) Click Add a Group
(3) Name the comparison group, define the criteria and click Add Group.
Once you have pressed Save Comparisons (bottom right), you will be able to select this group to filter your analysis in Summit.
Step 5: Set up a Monitoring Timeline
Centralise the in-year monitoring calendar and define the gradepoints you wish your schools/colleges to complete within the Academic Year.
(1) Go to Monitoring Setup > Monitoring Timeline
(2) Click Create New Monitoring Point
(3) Name the monitoring
point, select the applicable year group(s) and choose the start and end date to define the import window for
the schools/colleges. Click Add Monitoring Point
Monitoring points set up in Summit will then appear in each of the linked schools'/colleges' Connect accounts and will be opened for import on the defined data entry start date.
*Monitoring points can be reopened if some schools/colleges miss the import deadline.
Step 6: Set up Gradepoint Trends
(1) Go to Analysis Setup > Gradepoint Trends
(2) Click Add a Trend
(3) Name your trend and
add the gradepoint(s) that you want to include in the analsyis. Filters have also been made available at this stage to help you easily identify the gradepoints you are looking to add to the trend.
(4) Click Add Trend and then Save Trends. You should now be able to select this gradepoint trend in the Gradepoint Selector and generate your analysis.
Having followed these steps you are now able to benefit from Summit and its range of features.
We hope you have found this guide useful.